What’s unique about Kendra?
- Kendra has a sixth sense about what makes people special. Mentoring hundreds of new employees over 13 years at IBM gave her a real gift for looking beyond outward appearances to identify people’s unique talents.
- Kendra does both recruiting and career coaching, giving her a unique perspective in the industry and the ability to match great talent with great jobs quickly because she understands both job seeker struggles and hiring managers’ needs.
- A strong technical and management consulting background means she can communicate effectively and connect with people in a wide range of complex businesses.
- She will always tell you the truth (gently, of course) because she believes that integrity is an essential way to do business and that the quickest way to get to where you want to be is to be honest about where you are.
- Kendra was identified on the Top Talent list at IBM, receiving unique leadership training from a Fortune 50 company. She is able to share these valuable insights with both candidates and smaller companies.
- She has been laid off, walked in your shoes and knows how you feel.
- She has analyzed 13 top assessment vendors and carefully selected the best, working closely with that company to give expert analysis on competency assessments so you have the clearest picture of what your strengths are.
- Kendra is known by her friends and colleagues as someone who is passionate about her work, inspiring, insightful and determined. She and her team will use that same energy to help you discover what you need and find that great position.
Victoria heads up Turning the Corner, LLC’s research section with a focus on finding and transforming data into relevant information on current employment openings, companies and strategic projects. Her insight into organizational effectiveness, process and performance improvement and research comes from positions held in public and private organizations in a wide range of industries in corporate and entrepreneurial settings. Victoria’s positive attitude and boundless energy are an invaluable part of the success of both our team and our job seekers.
With an extensive administrative background in both the corporate, small business and non-profit arenas, Rose has a keen eye for organization and creative solutions. She brings her enthusiasm and strong writing and communications skills to the team to help with marketing, development and operations. Rose is also our on staff resume writer and knows how to make you shine!