The Fine Print
- This meeting room supports open access for businesses, community organizations, and private ventures.
- Rooms may be reserved for groups of 5 – 40 people.
- Payment in full is due when booking the room.
- Rooms may be booked up to 6 months in advance.
- Meeting rooms may only be reserved by adults 18 years or older. Youth organizations using the meeting rooms must have an adult sponsor reserve the room and the adult sponsor must be present at all times during the youth meeting.
- A projector and screen are available for an additional charge. Groups must provide their own laptop computer or electronic devices and HDMI or VGA cable and adapters to connect to the meeting room equipment. Group must supply audio equipment. All technical support is the responsibility of the group.
Please cancel meeting room reservations 48 hours prior to a scheduled event. Meetings not cancelled 48 hours prior to a scheduled event will will be charged the full rate.
Turning the Corner, LLC. reserves the right to cancel programs as needed for any weather, health, or safety related issue.
1. Groups must limit attendees to a maximum of 40 people.
2. Groups using the rooms are responsible for arranging the room to meet their needs and for cleaning and straightening the room after use.
3. All trash and recyclables must be deposited in the proper receptacles.
4. The event organizer must secure permission from Turning the Corner, LLC, in advance of the event, in order to accept donations, charge fees or admission, or to sell items or services during the event.
5. No storage is provided for groups using the meeting room, and Turning the Corner, LLC is not responsible for anything left in the building, theft, or damage to personal items.
6. Movies shown or recordings played must have the appropriate public performance rights. Obtaining the license and all applicable fees are the responsibility of the group. Proof of public performance rights shall be provided prior to the event date.
7. Please include the following statement on any/all promotional materials, including, but not limited to, signs/posters, flyers/mailings, press releases, online promotions, digital promotion etc.: “This event is not sponsored by Turning the Corner, LLC. For more information, please contact [insert your organization’s contact information].”
8. Turning the Corner, LLC. reserves the right to take photographs of events for its own records and for future promotional materials.
Thank You and We Look Forward to Seeing You
Book this room now by calling 720-446-8876