Your company is a sum of its parts. We call this “culture” and it drives everything.
One of the first questions we ask our clients is “how healthy is your culture?” To us, culture is the character and personality of your organization that makes it different and unique. It is the meeting point of your purpose, clarity, people, attitude, behaviors – all the things that give a place it’s personality and identity.
And it really matters.
A healthy culture:
- Attracts talent
- Drives engagement
- Inspires employees to do their best
- Is the greatest predictor of business success
What factors lead to a healthy culture?
- Great people – employees who are competent, dedicated and aligned with your vision and values.
- Clear processes – from HR to business planning, companies need clear guard rails for how to do business.
- Strong engagement – companies must have engaged workers who are giving their all.
- Competent management – leaders/managers who know how to guide and inspire their employees.
- Well-articulated and implemented vision – employees need to know why they are doing what they are doing and the difference it makes. This is the foundation for creating a culture that is consistent and aligned.