Federico Baradello is the Founder and CEO of Finalis, a venture-backed New York- and San Francisco-based company building the world’s largest private securities brokerage platform.
Federico is a limited partner of Alaya Capital Partners, among the most prominent early-stage venture funds in South America. He is also a Professor of Law & Business at Hult International Business School, where he teaches courses on U.S. corporate law, regulations, and disruptive technology trends. Federico holds a Ph.D. from the London School of Economics and Political Science, a J.D. from the University of California, Berkeley, an M.P.P. from Harvard University, and an A.B. from Princeton University.
In this episode Federico shares:
- how to get to a favorable result as a start-up and land on a killer strategy
- effective team management tips when your people are international and remote
- the role core values play in building a team and scaling effectively
- why finding the commonality of global team members working and living in different cultures is important
- his secret to getting remote teams to follow through
- much more!