In a world driven by profit and efficiency, one company dares to challenge the status quo. Akhtar Badshah and Aaron Hurst are Co-founders of Purpose Mindset which asks the question: what happened to the purpose in work?
Akhtar and Aaron are on a quest that takes them across industries, igniting a fire within them to help companies rediscover their true essence. They share wisdom and experience with managers and leaders, unveiling a transformative approach that shifts the very foundation of organizational culture.
After listening to or watching this episode, you will be able to:
- Recognize how being purpose-driven can uplift the quality and satisfaction from your work in a post-pandemic world that shifted everything for many of us.
- Understand why leadership isn’t “like command and control” anymore and how to uncover methods to seed a purpose-centric culture within your teams and organization.
- Navigate the avenues of introspection to discover your individual life purpose.
- Absorb lessons on the role of leadership in infusing purpose and meaning into workforce.
- Align work and life seamlessly, fostering a more comprehensive grasp of your purpose.