Elizabeth Cushing, CEO of Playworks, shares the secret to creating a thriving workplace culture. Elizabeth is the powerhouse behind the game-changing concept of integrating ‘play’ into work culture. She has been on an extraordinary journey translating this essential element of human nature into something so compelling that it’s reshaping the corporate cultures of organizations like Salesforce and K-12 schools. Elizabeth’s potent combination of human understanding, experience, and business acumen, honed over her 19-year tenure at Playworks, position her at the leading edge of this innovative idea.
Find out how the power of play can transform your workplace in ways you never imagined.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Find out the critical role of integrating a play element in corporate culture building.
- Recognize the surprising correlation between playful approaches and problem-solving efficacy and productivity in the workplace.
- Decipher the art and science of establishing a comprehensive, collaborative work environment.
- Grasp the complexity of adapting to remote work, turning problems into prospects.
- Conceive the vital need for flexible work models and strong company culture in an ever-changing workspace.