Professional coaching to achieve your goals
Professional coaching at Turning the Corner is for leaders and managers who want to create thriving, high-performance teams. Our experienced coaches can help you learn how to move forward when you feel stuck, inspire your team, and develop more effective workflows.
If you relate to any of these statements, then coaching is for you:
- “My days feel chaotic and I am constantly putting out operational fires.”
- “I know I can elevate my performance, but I don’t know where to begin.”
- “I’m in a senior position, but I feel I’m not meeting my full potential as a leader.”
Want to learn more? Schedule a call to discuss how coaching can help you realize your vision — for both your business and yourself.
Coaching with Turning the Corner
With our career coaches, you will:
- Be empowered to remove any self-imposed leadership “ceiling” and take your leadership to the next level.
- Experience elevated performance for you and your key team members—and see an impact on business results.
- Learn how to shift from managing basic tasks to really building up your business and people.
Moreover, at Turning the Corner, we customize your coaching experience to meet your personal and business vision. By getting to know your values as a leader, we are able to make sure your sessions are aimed at meeting your goals specifically.
Our Certified Coaches have managerial, executive, and entrepreneurial expertise and utilize research-backed methodologies in your sessions. You don’t have to take our word for it; read about the ways professional coaching can make you more successful here.
Motivate your team in authentic and powerful ways
Build self-awareness of strengths and areas for growth
Bring clarity, passion, and purpose to your career path
Increase your agility and adaptability at work
From our desks to yours
Leading Without a Playbook – An Interview with Julia Y.C. Huang
Julia shares insights from her experience including what values she looks for when recruiting new team members that go beyond skill set, her unique approach to what it takes for her employees to be truly happy doesn’t feel like a reprimand, and much more!
Culture Needs to Be The #1 Thing – An Interview with Lola C. West
Lola shares how being different from your business partner can be a good thing as a leader, how to give feedback to employees that doesn’t feel like a reprimand, and much more!
Building International Remote Teams That Thrive
Federico Baradello shares how to get to a favorable result as a start-up and land on a killer strategy, effective team management tips when your people are international and remote, and much more!