Are you ready to become your very best at work?
The Ground Floor Training Program is for the general workforce and individual contributors. (If you supervise people, we suggest the Fast Track Management Training Series.) Participants learn vital skills that are sure to enhance their professional development. Together, we will explore:
- The importance of a growth mindset and positive attitude
- How to support your manager (“managing up”)
- Career planning and professional development
- Emotional Intelligence and how to increase your EQ
- Communication (including feedback and proposals)
- Time management
Students in this program are given skills to succeed in the workplace. With our small class size, fieldwork in between classes, email reminders to help integrate information, and instructors who really care about the students, participants finish feeling more motivated, knowledgeable, confident, and in control of their own success.
Investment is $1197 per person.
Class runs every week for 4 weeks
Cohort 1 – Mondays, 12-2pm MT. Apr 29, May 5, May 13, & May 20, 2024.
Cohort 2 – Wednesdays, 2-4pm MT. June 5, June 12, June 19, & June 26, 2024.
Ultimately, Ground Floor is for employees who want to:
- Advance themselves and their career
- Achieve peak performance as a team member and individual
- Alleviate stress and uncertainty
- Elevate their work to achieve the vision of the business
Here’s what you get:
- 4 live working sessions in a small class size so you can learn from the class members and bounce ideas off each other and your instructor
- Class workbook, packed with information and self-reflection exercises
- Digital templates (to customize) when applicable
- Fieldwork to be completed in between classes to help integrate information
PLUS! We are throwing in a bonus follow-up opportunity:
- invitation to a live group webinar three months after graduation with “Ground Floor Tune-Up Tips”
The bonus item alone is valued at $300 or more!
“During the course of my career I have attended several leadership workshops and have never felt as much value as I have experienced from this Leadership Lab! The lessons allowed me to really self-reflect on my own personal leadership style and also facilitated discussions with my team members regarding their own saboteurs and how they impact team dynamics and decisions!”
— Ritu Linhart
Optimization, Controls Manager | Lignetics
“The Leadership Lab, with Jeni at the helm, provides a safe space for vulnerability to strip away armor and to understand and live out my mission and values as a leader. I have found learning about energy leadership most profound as it has brought a greater level of awareness and understanding to how I show up as a leader and how I can connect with others I lead.”
— Brittany Becka, MOT, OTR/L
Pediatric Occupational Therapist | Clinic Director
Session 1: Power of Personal Responsibility
How engaged are people in their role? The more engaged, the higher the probability of success. We’ll explore what is necessary for employees to thrive in their roles and how to create and build upon that. Growth mindset, supporting managers, and taking charge of future career paths and development are all covered.
Session 2: EQuip Yourself for Success
Studies show that people with higher EQ’s (Emotional Intelligence) are more successful in the workplace. In this class, we introduce what Emotional Intelligence is, why it is essential, and explore the 4 main components: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Relationships. Participants will walk away with tangible ways to increase their EQ.
Session 3: Communication is Key
How we deliver a message and how it is received directly influences our results. Communication is key. Participants will learn communication tips, including feedback and how to present ideas in order to make solid business cases so proposals are more likely to be approved.
Session 4: Managing Multiple Priorities
Burnout is real. Let’s set ourselves up for success! In this class we’ll explore wellbeing, how one’s attitude impacts wellbeing, how to say no, and time management.